Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; Everlasting friendship ~!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | 10:01 PM | 2 comments
This is a photos of me and my beloved soulmate and twin sister, Grace Gunawan .This photo was taken by Mellisa Tenggara (My School's Mum !) . Actually, she only use digital camera . But i guess she's very brilliant (or may be i'm the BABO one) . Look ! Our picture became blur at the back like this !!



Well, i guess i have to tell you our stories few years ago .

Me and Grace met when we were at grade 4 elementary school . When we met, we found that our chats connected one another . Then without any longer, we became friends !

But when i went to grade 1 Junior High School, i met Marcella Angelica and became closer to her . Grace also found some new friends . So our relationship was like being cut .

But after few years seperated, we became together again . I guess this is what we call true friends . Actually, i want to say thanks to Grace for accompanying me during my hard time when i had a fight with Marcella Angelica . And i wanna say thanks to my 10 sisters that always support me whatever i do .

Then, there have been a lot of time that we spent together .

Like went ice skating at TA with others .








Went to Stevia's Surprise Birthday Party with my 9 sisters (Mellissa Rossana didn't join us. Hiks ='[ )





















We had a lot of fun now . And we also have some twin stuffs like headband, hair clip, tie pin, bracelet, earphone ( actually our earphones have broken . kekeke . We thought we need to buy the more expensive one),  mobile phone's strap, etc . We're looking for buy Bran New Kiss Album together . And we still searching for couple rings .

THIS WOULD BE EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP ~!!! ^^

Labels:



Old things | New things