Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; U-KISS(유키스) New MV - 0330
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 | 7:45 PM | 0 comments
Kyaaaaa !!!! >.<

U-Kiss' new MV finally released ! This MV is U-Kiss' first Mv with their 2 new members, AJ and Hoon . Actually it has nice story and the song is easy to be listened too . 

But there's something that i don't like about . KEVIN OPPA'S PART IS TOO SHORT !
His part is stolen by AJ and Hoon . I think NH Media want to giving some proves that AJ and Hoon oppa are very talented . But for me, I don't really like them . I don't know why . May be it's just because i can't believe that KiBum and Xander oppa have already got out from U-Kiss . I think i have another reason not to like them . It's because THEY STOLE KEVIN'S PART which is i like the most ! hikss !!

May be some of you haven't seen it . So, i'll share it here ! Check this out !! 


*) P.S : The other thing that i love from this MV is DONG HO OPPA'S EXPRESSION !! He's very very cute there !! But for me, there's noone cuter than Kevin oppa ! kekeke XP

Labels:



Old things | New things